Terms and Conditions
When registering, you must check the box that indicates you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions of Sing For The Stage Studio.
A link to the refund policy is also located on the checkout page of the studio’s website. If the box is not checked, your registration will not be received.
By checking the box, you are agreeing to all the stipulations of our policies. If you have questions or concerns about the policies; please contact the studio for clarification prior to agreeing to it.
Unfortunately, no discount or reimbursement is offered for missed classes or for dropping a class. Classes begin promptly at the time stated in the class schedule.
Sing For The Stage Studio is dedicated to protecting your privacy and personal information. We value your trust highly and work to ensure that the personal information you provide is fully secured and protected.
We do not sell or give your personal information to 3rd parties. Unfortunately, despite our efforts, there is always a risk that third parties may unlawfully intercept transmissions. This reality is true of all Internet use. As a result, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit, and you transmit all information at your own risk.
48 hour cancellation is required for private lessons. 24 hours for group lessons and weekend workshops.
Scheduling is, unfortunately, the most time consuming part of the studios business, and in fairness to everyone’s time and schedule, we must strictly enforce this policy. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- If you are unable to make your lesson, you must give at least 48 hours notice. If proper notice is not given, you will be billed the amount of the services scheduled.
- Notice may given by sending an email containing your name, appointment time and a contact phone number or you may wish to call/leave a message at 347-277-0376
Please understand that we will NOT reschedule lessons when we are given less than 24 hours notice except in the case of an emergency
- If you are sick, do your best to attend your lesson. As long as you are not contagious, there is still a lot that can be gained from a lesson when you are not 100% vocally. You will learn how to safely sing through sickness as well as focus on other aspects of your music by doing the monologue work, as well as memorization techniques etc.
- If the studio must cancel a lesson, you will be notified, when possible, 48 hours prior to the start of the lesson, and we will reschedule your lesson for another day and time.
- You will be notified by email as well as directly contact by either the studio or the individual instructor.
- Should you choose to terminate your lessons, you must give the studio at least a 30 day notice. Notice of less than 30 days will generate a $10 processing fee for any refunds.
If the studio does not register enough students to conduct a group class, notification of the class being withdrawn from the schedule will be given to registered students 3 business days prior to the first scheduled class date. Any deposit or class payment will be fully refunded to the student.
If you miss a class or drop out of a class no discount or reimbursement is offered.
If the studio must cancel a class session, you will be notified, when possible, 24 hours prior to the start of class. Whenever possible, the studio will hold a make-up class for cancelled sessions. If the studio cannot schedule a make-up class you will receive a refund or credit – your choice. You will be notified by email as well as direct contact by either the studio or the individual instructor.
Payments for group monthly classes are due by the last lesson of the preceding month (e.g. Lesson fees for January are due at the last lesson in December). Students may choose to pay several months in advance or one month at a time.
Payments for specific classes or workshops are due no later than 48 hours before the start of the first class session. Payment must be made in full to participate in any studio class.
Should a student need to request an exception to the studio payment policy arrangements must be made with the studio prior to either the class start or before the next month of lessons.
Refund eligibility, for a class that a student has enrolled, is based solely upon the timing of the request, regardless of the reason for withdrawing from the class.
- If we receive your request at least one week prior to the first day of class, you receive a full refund, less a $25 service fee.
- If we receive your request less than one week (5 business days) prior to the first day of class, you are not eligible for a refund.
- Credits are not given in lieu of refunds (that is, you cannot apply this payment to another class, unless your class is cancelled by the studio, in which case you have a choice between a refund and a credit.
Refund requests must be made in writing and sent via email or postal mail. We do not accept refund requests over the phone (please respect this).
- Send email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send postal mail requests to: Sing For The Stage 349 East 52nd Street, Suite One N.Y. N.Y. 10022.
- Do not mail to a classroom address.
- We must receive requests AT LEAST five (5) business days prior to the start of class. Include your copy of the purchase confirmation and/or receipt that was emailed to you upon registration. If you have not retained this information, then include your full name, phone number, email mail address, name of your class and exact amount of payment.
If a class is cancelled due to weather or teaching artist illness, we will attempt to notify you at least 24 hours prior to the start of class. Whenever possible, the studio will hold a make-up class for cancelled sessions. If the studio cannot schedule a make-up class you will receive a refund or credit—your choice. You will be notified by email as well as direct contact by either the studio.
Cash refunds are not given. Refunds are provided in the form of a mailed check from our office. All purchases made by check will be refunded 14 days after the original check has cleared.